The Magento platform is modernizing the purchasing and customer experience for the B2B companies. Many business owners are now looking for an advanced eCommerce platform where they can keep their inventory level updated and check on their business with just a few clicks. With superior Magento development services, the companies can modernize the B2B functionalities and bring in digital transformation.
How Magento Caters To Company’s B2B Needs?
The business owners of online eCommerce needs to focus on B2B requirements of the company as solely focusing on B2C needs will not run the business. The B2B and B2C businesses go hands in hands. For considerable business growth and generation of revenue, companies have to take care of the presence of the distributors, wholesalers, sales employees, retailers, etc.
Let us see how Magento proves useful for B2B commerce.
- Seamless Functionality of Back-Office Process
The businesses must not only focus on the front-end functionality of the B2B platform, but it is compulsory to keep a check on the back office functioning also. It is necessary to store all the essential information related to the company in the central data source. Like the uploading, enriching, and spreading of the product information in a PIM system. The Magento platform works great for the multiple vendors also who want to keep control of their supplies, payments, and orders. Moreover, it also has an integrated IT system where components like ERP, CRM, and PIM is collected commonly. The B2B companies can take the services from the reputed magento development company like Elsner Technologies for mapping the flow of data.
- Personalized and Convenient Shopping Experience
Magento is associated with providing comfortable B2C experience to the customers to make their shopping experience seamless. However, for a B2B business, the main things that will boost business are offering a personalized approach to buyers, sales boost to the retailers, and targeting the customer-oriented content. Under the B2B strategy, the companies need to provide:
- Reduced costs if customers are placing large orders
- Giving promotional offers
- Extending loyalty bonuses if the particular segment of the consumers place repeat orders
Moreover, Magento platform provides hassle-free and fast online purchasing with the Magento. The customers can order directly from their accounts. This will save time, and they can track their order efficiently. The customer’s account also has full details of their shipping address, company’s terms and conditions, payment details, any prepaid orders, saving the products in the wishlist, and much more.
- Efficient Vendor Management System
It may become difficult to work with multiple vendors, as many things have to be managed like the orders, inventory, catalog, and much more. By using the effective Magento development services, the vendor management system can be managed correctly. Moreover, Magento offers a few self-service tools to manage the marketplaces by the business vendors themselves. In this platform, the vendors get their personalized vendor panels where they can manage their inventory, customer reviews, delivering orders, and much more.
Let us now see different projects in which B2B features can be seamlessly integrated into the Magento projects.
Applicability Of Magento Projects In Diversified Areas
- Implementing B2B Solutions With B2C Components
The first B2B Magento platform project was for the fashion accessories brand. The Fashion Accessories Company wanted to reach out to the young and adult ladies and other businesses also that deal in the same area. The Company had an objective to reach out to their customers with their B2C eCommerce store and possess B2B features.
After adding the B2B functionalities, it became easier for other retailers to reach out to one particular segment on the website, register and get the admin approval. Even the retailers were able to get a clear view of the prices and other charges. The retailers also get an insight into their purchasing history, pricing, and allocation of the loyalty bonuses. The Magento web-store provided integrated features of B2B and B2C. They were CRM system, ERP system, Point of Sale system, Warehousing software, etc.
Moreover, the Company’s back-end system was synchronized with other online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to provide a push to sellers’ revenue. The unification of B2B with B2C components also possesses versatile benefits:
- By integrating the features of B2B and B2C online marketplace, there will be less technical hassles involved as the functionalities and features can be added in one site.
- The Company owners do not have to manage multiple catalogs as they can easily toggle between various products and ‘on or off’ them for a few users.
- The customers will not get confused as they will be using one website of a particular brand, and it will become easy for promotion and marketing purpose too.
- Even B2B buyers want fast buying experience like your end-users. If the web store is seamlessly maintained with both the functionalities, then they can purchase the products at better prices, learn about its usage, and get their products delivered quickly.
- Implementation of B2B Solutions along with B2C and Marketplace
Another project handled by the specialists involved merging of B2B solutions with B2C and vendor marketplace functions. This Magento project was for Canadian Home Décor Company. The Company wanted the experts to create a Magento retail store where the interior designers and other décor vendors can sell their collections at one marketplace.
So, the Magento Development Company created a platform where sellers can conveniently sell their decor items, and the shopping experience is also personalized for the immediate customers of the Company. The developers merged the B2B, B2C, and Magento Marketplace features in one site to offer a great business solution. A multivendor marketplace was created that housed more than 500k items and connected vendors with the end-users. The benefits that the vendors and consumers gained from this Magento project were:
- Separate vendor accounts for the vendors to manage their online listings, process customer orders, and get a sales report
- Vendors can only add attributes that are related to their home décor products
- Under B2B feature, an advanced system of vendor commission was devised and tailor-made pricing strategy for customers
- The B2C feature provided a personalized shopping experience to the customers where they can get details about the products, filter various items according to the prices, get customized order, and retrieve details about shipment status.
- Implementation of B2B Solutions With Marketplace
This Magento project was for the Company that wanted the vendors from various marketplaces to come under one roof. But, the problem was to manage multiple vendors at one marketplace or web store. With the seamless Magento Development Services, an Enterprise-level eCommerce Solution was framed where the sellers can easily register and sell various products.
Magento Commerce was the ultimate solution for this client’s project. The B2B feature made the vendors manage their products and customers through their separate admin accounts. The consumers also got the review and rating for different vendors selling their products. This made their shopping experience easy and personalized. This website had thousands of diversified products.
The key takeaways from these diversified projects are that the B2B features can be easily integrated and managed along with B2C and vendor marketplace. The experts are making it easier for the vendors and customers to have seamless buying and selling experiences. The assigning of admin accounts to vendors on these eCommerce web stores has made the work synchronized.