Are you confused about deciding your outfits for those upcoming wedding functions? Your wardrobe may be filled with trendy outfits but it is impossible to pull them off without teaming them up with the right jewellery pieces. It is so important to wear the right set of jewellery suitable for your ethnic attire.
With live gold prices shooting the heights, spending too much on jewellery is not possible for all. Well, you don’t have to spend a fortune to grab all the attention and become a star of the evening. The choker neckpieces with deep necklines or gemstone rings and gold bracelet for women leave a mark without being heavy on your pocket.
It’s time to have a jewellery box with pieces that are evergreen, versatile, antique, chic and also value for money.
So the next time you wear that silk saree or that gorgeous embroidered lehenga, don’t forget to compliment your look with classic jewellery pieces.
Let’s have a look at a few jewellery pieces that can make the jaws drop when worn with ethnic attires:
- Choker Necklace – Planning to wear a strapless or deep neckline blouse for that special occassion? You cannot forget to team it up with a statement choker necklace. Chokers are chunky, classy and well you don’t have to wear any more jewellery with it. A choker necklace is complete in itself and brings out the best in your outfit.
- Maang tikka – The variety of maang tikkas include small pendant, paasa, matha patti or borla. Maang tikkas are a very attractive trait of any traditional Indian attire. You can pair them up with organza or silk sarees, lehengas, churidars, and more for a stunning look. If you have a heavy outfit, wear an elegant subtle maang tikka, whereas with a simple outfit wear a grand one.
- Jhumkas – One can never go wrong with a chic Indian outfit and a magnificent pair of jhumkas in the ears. Jhumkas come in different styles ranging from gold, silver to minakari and more. They are a part of Indian traditional outfits for ages and can turn around your entire look. You can wear small jhumkas for a subtle pooja look and heavy ones for wedding outfits. A good pair of gold jhumkas can go with almost every traditional outfit.
- Bracelets, Bangles or Kadas – Can you imagine a woman wearing a traditional attire without adorning her hands and wrists? Bangles and kadas are just meant for our Indian traditional wear. They are feminine, beautiful, and elegant. You can have diamond and gold kadas for a royal look or simple gold and glass bangles for sweet and classy vibes. Women gold bracelets are also considered to be an eternal piece of jewellery that can be worn in different ways.
- Anklets – Did you just think about the sweet noise anklets/ payals make when you see girls moving around in lehengas on a traditional Indian event? Anklets beautify your feet and are also considered to have certain symbolism in Indian culture. From gold and diamond to kundan and gemstones, there are wide varieties of styles available in anklets. You can choose to wear the ones with or without the ghungroos depending on your choice of outfit and the occasion. A pair of chic and simple gold anklets are super versatile and can help you rock any traditional attire.
So, the next time live gold prices worry you for an approaching event, think about buying gold jewellery pieces that are a good investment and can be worn time and again with different outfits. Making a purchase that is value for money is highly important for sustainable fashion today. So get set shop!